MIAMI / CLERMONT Training camp
In February 2018 we visit the warm Florida with a tour by 2 venues: Miami and Clermont. It is time to start the quality trainings for the season properly, with a certified coach and international experience. With a mix of fun and hard training, we hope to clarify your technical doubts in the three sports and provide the boost you need for a good start of the season.
Don’t be doubtful, just go for it! There is a training camp of 3 days in Clermont and many Tri-days of training in Miami during 3 weeks, there are no excuses! Ask for my references in Miami.
During a 3 weeks period there are many opportunities to meet, here is attached the main calendar:
MIAMI 1-on-1: Those days are dedicated to private trainings with just the coach and the athlete, also possible for reduced grups under demand. What can we do?
- Private trainings of swimming, cycling and running. Focused on pacing, video analysis and technique correction.
- Tests: Aerofit, power tests, stroke technique, etc… Take a look in the tests section.
- Advice on your general training program. Set up of an online triathlon training plan.
MIAMI Group: During the weekends, groups rides and trainings will be organized. Get a different point of view with this experience to use in the future trainings. Just use the contact form to be aware of that trainings when scheduled in January.
CLERMONT TRAINING CAMP: Using the facilities of the Clermont National Training Center, we will spend some fun time practicing our favorite sport. The camp will take place from Friday to Sunday, starting at midday. This way, the people traveling from Miami will have to ask for just 1 day off at work. Those with flexible jobs have the possibility to expand the trainings on Wednesday and Thursday. The camp has been planned with a lot of care, trying to compress the trainings while some time for resting is taken into account.
The main benefits of the camp are:
- Trainings based on technique: lots of videos will be taken and analyzed.
- Swimming sessions: making emphasis to correct pacing, critical speed application, stroke efficiency and kicking technique.
- Cycling sessions: suitable for all levels with rides of 2h maximum to ensure technique training, intervals and keeping energy for the rest of the sessions. Those athletes training for long distance will have the option to expand the cycling routes to 4h.
- Running sessions: understand well how a fartlek needs to be done. We will be visiting the track in one session.
- Briefings and technical talks: each session counts with a briefing and has goals. The technical talks have a close relation with the exercises done during the training part.
- NTC performance tests: the facility offers the possibility to test your performance using indicators that are hard to get in regular trainings, as VO2-max test, lactate, GAIT analysis and RETUL bike fitting. Contact if you are interested to add this extra service, because a previous arrangement needs to be done with the center.
The logistics for organizing a quality training require to plan in advance, imagine an Ironman which takes almost a year. The good news are that we can make it in less time!
CLERMONT TRAINING CAMP – RESERVATIONS UNTIL OCTOBER 31st:
- Training package with certified coach, February 16-18th: $450.
- Extra training days: Contact.
- Housing participants & companions: we are renting a villa for all the group. Will know the price to split once the reservation time is over.
- CONFIRMATION DAY: November 1st, once the reservation process finishes.
- More details about the registration process:
- Contact using the form, then you will get the registration sheet.
- Fill the registration sheet and send it before November 1st.
- The camp is confirmed on November 1st, with at least 6 participants registered.
- 50% Pre-payment, by November 31st.
- 50% Final payment, flexible.
MIAMI TRAININGS: Contact to book your training session. The price depends on the number of assistants per training. Special prices for multiple trainings.
CANCELATION INSURANCE: +$100 to add at the chosen option. The insurance allows to cancel the activity until January 15th, with a refund of 100% of the price paid (excepting the $100 of insurance).
ACCIDENTS INSURANCE: Every participant must hold a personal accidents insurance that covers medical expenses, transfers, etc… Make sure that your athlete USAT license is updated. A photo of the card will be required during the registration process.
Declared as city for athletes, many professionals have chosen this venue for their preparation. With its nice weather on the winter/spring, ensures a comfortable training block. It also counts with amenities, as the 3 big theme parks, ideal for athletes traveling with families.
The clay loop and surroundings in Clermont, is famous for the quality of the trail for running. No cars, soft terrain and some short hills to work the fartleks properly.
Cool video from Diana Campagna about her race Escape to Miami. That’s exactly how it feels racing in Miami!
Miami life resume, for those who might not know Miami still… but you will XD