This is custom heading element
I offer sport management, consulting and coaching services worldwide. My engineering background grants me a technical profile where data analysis is important.
My strongest skills include key sport values acquired as athlete and coach: commitment, team working, respect, perseverance and goal orientation. All this aspects are applied in every job. I like to start new projects with a good structure and strategy, then we stick to the plan.
I can help you if:
– You are a triathlete that seeks a high grade of customization and attention.
– You are a club that wants to establish a structure that works in the long-term.
– You are a group or federation looking for high performance standards.
– You are a private entity that wants to expand a sport business.
In my spare time, I enjoy training for triathlon races, where I pretend to improve my personal best of 8:54h in Ironman distance. Besides, traveling is my other hobby.
EDUCATION AND CAREER
Senior Industrial Engineer (UPC).
Master in Sport Management (Cruyff Institute).
Yacht Master (60ft boats).
Certified coach of: triathlon, sailing, windsurfing.
Development of athletes U18 and U23.
High Performance: 2 golds and 1 silver medals at Worlds.
Responsible and developer of federative programs.
Campaigns with more than 6 international federations.
My multi-skilled profile in the sports was the main motivation to create a personal brand, where I can gather all my skills and make them available to businesses and athletes:
- MISSION: Start-up and development of sports projects with companies and athletes, applying training resources, technical engineering analysis and management tools.
- VISION: Being part of the sports professionals that are involved in coaching, events management, facilities and clubs.
- VALUES: commitment, efficiency, excellence, organization and success.
The sport businesses and athletes have a strong defined goals. From the first moment, I become fully involved with the cause.
The material resources, budget and time are limited. It is about making the most of these three factors.
Every project is unique and requires the care of professional hands, which can adapt to the personal needs. The quality delivered is way over the average of the sector.
With the engineering skills and experience in high performance sport, before making a move I study and simulate all the possibilities. A strategy is set.
We put all the efforts in the projects, this is how we succeed.
¿Can I help you?
I invite you to explore my primary areas of actuation in the sports sector:
When seeking a coach, require the certification. Some coaches have an official education by their government, others have done private courses. The final choice is on you, but at least make sure that you don’t hire a “pirate”.
In Spain, to become a triathlon coach there are three levels:
- Level I: 275h of tuition.
- Level II: 540h.
- Level III: 810h.
I show publicly my certifications and insurance.